1. Forms (coping.com/forms) == For downloading or reference as needed
Billing and financial information website pages
2. Informed Consent Notice (coping.com/consent) == For new patients, or as reminders
3. Good Faith Estimate Information (GFE) (coping.com/gfe) == Information about the required GFE
4. Insurance information (coping.com/insurance) == Important information about how we help with insurance reimbursement
5. Why we are out-of-network only (coping.com/nomanagedcare) == Why we do not participate in managed care
6. BCBS Reimbursement Notice (coping.com/bcbs) == Specifically for those covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield
Information about services and staff
7. Bereavement services (coping.com/bereavementservices) == So patients understand our varied services for grief
8. Clergy information (coping.com/clergy) == For members of the clergy who are looking forward to learning about us
9. COVID (coping.com/covid) == Information about how we’re helping people cope during the COVID crisis
10. Our professional staff (coping.com/staff) == Photos and bios of our current Coping Counselors
11. Dr. Phillips’ nationwide and international presentations (coping.com/presentations) == Information on where Dr. Phillips has presented talks locally, nationally, and around the world.
Special features pages
12. E-Cope Newsletter (coping.com/newsletter/) == Information about our free newsletter, a sample, and how to sign up
13. “Coping Conversations” podcast (coping.com/podcast) == Information about Dr. Phillips’ podcast, the current episode, links to the show on major podcast apps, and previous guests.
14. Coping Questionnaires (coping.com/questionnaires) == Information and links to our currently available questionnaires
15. The “Quick Release” (coping.com/quickrelease) == Information about, and a link to, Dr. Phillips’ simple and effective relaxation technique.
Some Of Our Articles
16. Acute and complicated grief (coping.com/acgrief) == “Acute Grief & Complicated Grief”
17. Long-haul Covid (coping.com/longcovid19) == Long Covid: 10 Tips On How To Cope”
18. Coping with a medical problem (coping.com/medicalproblem) == “A Medical Problem! Now What? How to Help Yourself Regain Control”
19. Ongoing Covid 19 (coping.com/ongoing19) == “The Ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic: Tips for Managing This Crisis”
20. Laughter for coping (coping.com/laughter) == “Laugher: A Fun Way To Cope”