May 2022: A note from The Coping Counselors at the Center for Coping:
There is no doubt about it, these are difficult times. Between Covid, world problems, and more, we are inundated with sad, unfortunate news every day. We need to stay focused, learn how to adjust, stay positive, and try to move forward in a healthy and positive way. That’s called coping!
For the things we can do something about, we have to think logically about what we can do to help ourselves and our loved ones work through these difficult times.
For the things we have no control over, we have to stay strong and work on our thinking in order to cope.
There are always things that we can do, in our own little corner of the universe. And remember, our Coping Counselors are always here to help… click here.
Our “What’s New” page is where you’ll find the latest information on our programs, meetings, and events, workshops, news, articles, tips, links to new podcast episodes, and other special items.
For example, you can learn about:
- The latest “Coping Conversations” podcast, hosted by Dr. Phillips. Want to know who’s the guest celebrity or expert? Click here!
- Upcoming presentations and special programs.
- Our free monthly support groups.
- New courses, books, or materials that can be helpful.
- Our state-of-the-art biofeedback services. Want to learn more? Click here.
- Our specialized services for children, adolescents, and families. Want to learn more? Click here.
- And much, much more…