Are the Coping Counselors for you?
Why the Coping Counselors?
Today, people are under more stress than ever before. Our fast-paced society provides less and less time for relaxation and the re-building of the human spirit. Life’s everyday problems continue to grow and become harder to deal with. They may even overpower us.
Our Coping Counselors help people through their most difficult and trying times. In addition, we believe that anyone who wants to live a happier and more productive life, and is willing to work at it, can do so… and we’re here to help!
How do you know you’re ready for one of our Coping Counselors to help you? Do you…
- Have excessive stress… and want or need to control it?
- Feel angry, depressed, or bored… and want to feel better?
- Experience anxiety or panic attacks… and want to regain control?
- Live with a medical problem… and want to deal with it better?
- Have relationship, marital, or family problems… that need improvement?
- Experience low self-esteem… and want to improve it?
- Keep procrastinating, putting things off… and want to conquer this?
- Experience disappointment in your social life… and want to improve this?
- Have goals for your life… but have difficulty achieving them?
- Have difficulty in your job or career… and want to improve it or make a change?
- Have difficulty completing your education… and want to accomplish this?
- Have trouble managing your life… but are not sure where to start?
- Have trouble sleeping… and want to get a refreshing night’s sleep?
- Feel lonely… and want to meet more people and feel comfortable with them?
- Want to enjoy life more… but need a little help getting there?
- Feel content… but want to increase your happiness?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then you can benefit from our services. We offer Free Initial Consultations to discuss your issues and what you can do about them.
Take the first step toward improving your life. Call us at (516) 822-3131 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free consultation
- Interested in being placed on our mailing list? Call us at (516) 822-3131 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your request.
- Interested in learning about our free, emailed newsletter, “E-Cope”? Click here.
- Interested in completing one of our “Coping Questionnaires” online? You can have it immediately scored and confidentially sent to one of our Coping Counselors who will contact you to review your answers, with no charge or obligation. Click here to learn more.