We can help! We’re still here for you!
During the COVID-19 crisis, the Coping Counselors at the Center for Coping have continued to provide our professional services.
As Long Island (and other parts of the country) continues to make its way through the pandemic, many people are experiencing additional emotional difficulties because of what they’ve endured, the confusion that continues to exist, and what they are facing moving forward.
Our Coping Counselors are here to help.
- Our Coping Counselors continue to provide telehealth services (telephone appointments, HIPAA-compliant video sessions, and as-needed in-person appointments) to our patients.
- Our Coping Counselors continue to consult with numerous medical practices, organizations and agencies, not only locally, but throughout the United States.
- Our website’s “Covid” page contains more information about how we’re helping with the pandemic, including links to articles, podcasts, and more. Click here, to access this information.
- We are now scheduling appointments seven days a week.
- Call us at (516) 822-3131, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be operating virtually, but we will respond promptly.
- Please do not hesitate to reach out if there are any ways we can be of help to you or the people you know.
Thank you for your ongoing awareness of the importance of mental health services, and for being aware of what we do.
Stay healthy and safe… and keep coping!