Helping People Cope During the Pandemic-
Update – March, 2023
Are your patients feeling the effects of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic?
Are you concerned about your patients’ abilities to cope with life’s issues during the pandemic?
Are you fielding questions about what they should or should not do?
We’re here to help!
Why should you refer to The Coping Counselors for mental health services during the pandemic?
Here are just a few of the many reasons:
We’re continuing to provide phone and video services (and face-to-face on limited scheduling) to people of all ages who can benefit from our quality mental health services.
- Your patients will benefit from our effective, strategy-focused, short-term treatment to help them cope with a variety of life’s problems, whether related or unrelated to the pandemic.
- Your patients can schedule a free initial consultation with us, by phone, video, or limited in-person scheduling, with absolutely no obligation- so they can learn firsthand how we can help.
- Your patients will be able to get in touch with us quickly— and schedule appointments promptly, with no waiting for weeks or months.
- We are now scheduling appointments seven days a week.
- Have your patients call us at (516) 822-3131, email us at email@example.com, or go to our coping.com website. We may be operating virtually, but we will respond promptly.
- You’ll see why more physicians refer to The Coping Counselors than any other mental health practice on Long Island!
Thank you for your ongoing awareness about the importance of mental health services, and for being aware of what we do. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there are any ways we can be of help to you or the people you know.
Stay healthy and safe… and keep coping!
How Can We Help?
Many people from all over the world have benefited from the successful, strategy-packed mental health services offered by The Coping Counselors at the Center for Coping. You can, too!
- If you have questions about any of the issues you are dealing with, why not set up a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our Coping Counselors?
- Simply call us at (516) 822-3131, with any questions or to set up your free appointment.
- Or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to respond to your e-mail.
- Sign up for our free, email newsletter, “E-Cope.” See below.
The Coping Counselors- Providing quality psychological services for more than 35 years!