4. “I have control over my thoughts.” This is a grounding affirmation that may be useful for anxious, worrisome thoughts. Many people experience automatic thoughts such as, “I will never be good enough.” Reminding yourself that you have control over your thoughts can be beneficial. It is important to note that thoughts are like visitors in our mind. They will not stay forever unless you allow them to. Repeating an affirmation such as “I have control over my thoughts” can help you get rid of the visiting thoughts you no longer want.
5. “With every breath I take, I release my anxiety and my worries.” This is another example of a grounding affirmation that can help you to take control over your anxious thoughts. This affirmation may be useful when in a stressful environment or situation. It reminds you to breathe, which can help you and your mind to slow down, and it also reminds you to let go of your worries as best as you can. Although your worries may not completely vanish, you may find some relief in the moments when you repeat the affirmation to yourself, and you may find your thoughts to be more manageable.
6. “I can achieve anything I set my mind to.” This is a motivating affirmation which can help you to achieve your goals. It is a simple but profound reminder that with dedication, you can reach realistic goals. It may be useful to repeat this affirmation before a job interview, a meeting with your boss, or even before starting a new project that you have been waiting to do.
7. “I have the power to change my path.” This is another example of a motivating affirmation. This one is empowering and can help to remind you that you yourself have the power to make changes in your life. It may be easier said than done, but this affirmation can help to push you to change the things you don’t particularly like about any of your current situations, one step at a time.
8. “I forgive myself for my past mistakes and love who I have become.” The goal of this affirmation is you to work on your self-esteem. It is easy to get caught up in the past and judge yourself for the mistakes you may have made. Forgiveness is a big step; you can start working on it with an affirmation like this one. Loving the current version of yourself is a key to having good self-esteem. Begin to feel the love you have for yourself by repeating this positive affirmation.
9. “I will not compare myself with other people. I am a strong and beautiful individual on my own.” Again, this affirmation is rooted in self-esteem. Often, many individuals compare themselves to other people. This is very prominent on social media platforms. If this is something that adversely affects you, then this affirmation can help to remind you that you are a complete and whole individual without comparing yourself to someone else.
10.”I happily give and receive love each day. I open my heart to love and know that I deserve it. I am worthy of all of the beautiful things and people in my life.” Here are three different relationship-themed affirmations. All relationships are unique, whether they be friendships, coworker relations, or intimate partner relationships, so special affirmations may be needed for different areas of your life. These can be said together or separately to help you create a more positive outlook on the relationships that you have so that you may learn to love and appreciate these relationships on a deeper level.